COGE-FOIL 504 products are designed for separation of the refractory material and lining around induction coil. Main advantages of using the COGEFOIL materials are:
The different types of COGE-FOIL are designed to fulfill all customer needs from basic separation material to thermal barrier and finally equipped with metal mesh to detect any risk of perforation of the crucible.
- Cogefoil 504 Sheets – provides highest density amongst whole range of products and highest dielectric strength. The sheets are available in thickness from 0.50 mm to 5.00 mm.
- Cogefoil 504 Rolls – material delivered in rolls giving opportunity for optimization of lengths / waste during the installation of the refractory material. The rolls are available in 0.20-0.50 mm usually 1000 mm wide.
- Cogefoil 504 Sinter – material has been developed with glass fiber maintaining good thermal and electrical properties The rolls are available in 0.38-0.50 mm usually 1000 mm wide.
- Coge-Combi 504 – reinforced foil by thick ceramic fiber which brings the lowest thermal conductivity material from overall offer. The rolls are available in thickness 2.10 - 3.50 mm depending on the thickness of ceramic paper and mica usually 1000 mm wide.
- Coge-Tech 504 – developed for maximal safety material with antimagnetic steel net.